1. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND THEIR ACCEPTANCE
These General Conditions of Use, hereinafter referred to as “General Conditions”, regulate the use of the Internet service https://www.portounion.com, hereinafter referred to as “website”, which Porto Union, Lda, from now on hereinafter abbreviated “Porto Union“, makes available to Internet users.
The use of this website grants the person who does so the status of website user, hereinafter “user” and expresses the full and unreserved acceptance by the user, when accessing the website, of any and all of the General Conditions. published here by Porto Union.
Through its website, Porto Union provides users with access to and use of various services and content, which may be made available to users by Porto Union or by third-party website users and/or third-party service and/or content providers.
Porto Union reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of its website, as well as the conditions for its use.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO SERVICES
3.1 – Free nature of the Services
The provision of the website service by Porto Union is free of charge for users, not requiring prior registration.
3.2 – User registration
However, Porto Union may reserve some services offered through the website to registered users, by completing a form, which works as the identification of that user.
4.1 – Obligation to make correct use of the website
The user undertakes to use the website in accordance with the law, with these General Conditions and with generally accepted moral principles and good customs.
The user is obliged to refrain from using the website for illicit purposes or effects, contrary to the provisions of these General Conditions, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the website.
4.2 – Means of obtaining Content
The user must refrain from obtaining and trying to obtain information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any type of accessible material. through the website, using for this purpose means or procedures other than those made available by Porto Union.
5. USER RESPONSIBILITY
5.1 – The user undertakes to use the contents present on the website in a diligent, correct and lawful manner, committing, in particular, to refrain from:
i ) Carrying out or attempting to carry out illegal activities that violate the rights of Porto Union, users of the website https://www.portounion.com , other Internet users or any third parties not listed here;
ii) Carry out continuous and persistent acts of provocation directed at third parties, as soon as their interruption has been requested by the targets of these acts or by Porto Union;
iii) Use or attempt to use an identity other than one's own, impersonate or attempt to impersonate someone or any entity, including, in particular, a person in charge of Porto Union;
iv) Make available, transmit, send, produce or reproduce any content that you do not have the right to use (including, without excluding any others, confidential information obtained in connection with your position or position);
v) Make available, transmit, send, produce or reproduce any content that infringes any patent, trademark, industrial secret, or any type of copyright of any person, entity or institution;
vi) Make available, transmit, send, produce or reproduce any unsolicited content including, without excluding any others, promotional material, “junk mail”, “spamming”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”;
vii) Make available, transmit, send, produce or reproduce, purposefully or accidentally, any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs whose purpose, even if not achieved, is to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer or computer system (hardware or software) or telecommunications equipment;
viii) Collect, store, make available, transmit, send, produce or reproduce in any format, personal information from third parties;
5.2 - Failure to comply with the above constitutes reason for the immediate suspension or cessation, partial or definitive, temporary or permanent, of the use of the website, as well as, in applicable cases, for the elimination of any records or files corresponding to the respective user, without any prior notice and effective immediately.
6. RESPONSIBILITY OF PORTO UNION, LDA.
The website https://www.portounion.com was created by Porto Union with information from internal and external sources and is made available to users in its current state, which may contain inaccuracies or errors.
Porto Union is only responsible for any damages that the user may suffer, as a result of using the website, when such damages may be attributable to him as a result of his willful act.
Porto Union is not responsible for any type of damages that may result, with a merely illustrative and non-limiting nature, from:
- Interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone malfunctions and/or disconnections from the operational functioning of the electronic system, in the contents or in services provided by third parties, motivated by causes beyond Porto Union and that may determine the lack of availability or continuity in the functioning of the website, or to produce changes in the computer system, in electronic documents or files of the users;
- Delays or blocks in use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the internet or other electronic systems, namely, failures to access web pages of the website or the services associated with it;
- Illegitimate intrusions by third parties outside the control of the website and which are not attributable to Porto Union, including intrusions caused by the knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have of the conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the use that users make of the website;
- Information, documentation and/or other content on the website that may exist between the electronic version and the printed version, as well as defrauding the expectation of usefulness that users may have attributed to the website;
- Lack of veracity, completeness, timeliness and accuracy of the contents, data or information of any nature, including those relating to offers, products, services, prices, features and any other relevant data and information relating to products and services offered through the website, including those provided by third party providers;
- Transmission, diffusion, storage, making available, receiving, obtaining or accessing the contents;
- Possible errors or security deficiencies that may be caused by the use, by the user, of a browser with an outdated or insecure version, as well as by the activation of the devices for storing passwords or user identification codes in the browser, or by the damages, errors or inaccuracies that may result from its malfunction;
7. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- Functioning, availability and accessibility of the websites so that, eventually, you can refer via links, continuity of information, content and services existing on these websites, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, content and services existing on these websites.
All contents of this website (including, without limitation, texts, graphics, logos, icons, databases, images, text files, audio, video and software) are the property of Porto Union, its customers or suppliers, or its suppliers. content, and are protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property standards.
The compilation (understood as such the recompilation, ordering and assembly) of the entire content of the website is the exclusive property of Porto Union and is protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property standards. All software used on the website is the property of Porto Union or its software providers and is protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property laws.
The reproduction, alteration, copy, use, distribution, commercialization, public communication or any other use of the information contained in this website (including its own design, configuration and way of presentation of the website) that is carried out without the authorization of Porto Union, constitutes a infringement of current legislation on intellectual property.
In no case shall it be understood that a license is granted or renounced, transferred or assigned, in whole or in part, the aforementioned rights, without the prior express authorization of Porto Union or the respective holders.
Also in no case should it be understood that any right is granted, and in particular, any right to change, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate said contents without the prior express authorization of Porto Union or the respective owners.
8. PERSONAL DATA
For the use of some services, users may be asked to previously provide Porto Union with certain personal data (“Personal Data”), such as name, location, e-mail and telephone number. This personal data will be used internally for commercial purposes, namely to respond to requests for information via telephone/e-mail, sending postal/electronic mail (newsletters), sending sms, among other communication tools.
Porto Union informs that it will send files, "Cookies" to the hard drive of the user's computer, which will record the user's activities on the page visited, to collect information about the number of users, the most searched areas, as well as consumption habits. of the user.
For more details, consult our Cookies Policy.
10. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
11. COPYRIGHT OF MATERIAL AND SOFTWARE
All information, content, software and materials included on the website and/or services are protected by legislation on copyright and intellectual and industrial property and other property rights. Users may not copy or distribute these materials without the consent of the owner of those rights. Users may use these materials for personal use, as long as they do not modify the materials and do not delete the information on copyright and other applicable property rights, assuming full responsibility for the use and storage of the information received by them.
12. ATTACKS ON SYSTEMS
Users may not, even in a merely attempted way, attack Porto Union's or third parties' network or systems, by means that include, among others, mail bombing, hacking, obtaining root access, tsunami, flood bots, nuke , flash, packet sniffers and flood pings or other types of activities that cause any damage to Porto Union or third parties.
13. DURATION AND TERMINATION
The provision of the website will, in principle, have an indefinite duration. Porto Union may terminate or suspend the provision of the website at any time. When possible, Porto Union will communicate the cessation or suspension of the provision of the website.
14. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These general conditions are governed by Portuguese law.
For the resolution of any conflicts arising from the provision of services subject to these General Conditions, the jurisdiction of the district of Porto will be competent, with express waiver of any other.